- slow down and come into the richness of the present moment
- learn to relax, and drop more fully into your bodily experience
- learn to work ‘in’ connective tissues, rather than on their surface
- discover more subtle sensitivity in your hands, and learn to see structural patterns more clearly through your eyes
- discover balanced, harmonious body mechanics
- learn how to work with ease, endurance, and increased energy
Each day of the workshop will include a full morning of sitting and walking meditation. The afternoons will be dedicated to mixing mindfulness with the practice of manual therapy, through hands-on practice, discussion, and several mindfulness based exercises.